« Home | Powered Up » | November 1st - New Floors » | October 25th at McDyer's Publick House » | Update with Pictures » | Update - first post in 2 weeks » | The pace is picking up » | Good news » | September 25 update » | Progress at last » | Waiting is painful » 

Friday, November 17, 2006 

In NYC

I'm in NYC for a couple of days. I've been trying to do a bit of restaurant shopping while I'm here. So far I've purchased square bowls for the short ribs, mussels, riesling chicken dishes. I've also purchase dishes for the shepherd's pie. Bought a bar blender, bar condiment tray, whisks, wooden spoons, etc.
I've also set up my secondary site www.mcdyerspub.com to be redirected to my primary site www.mcdyerspublickhouse.com. It should be a little easier for people for get to the site with the shorter url.
More later...

looks good... checked out the menu... i'm hungry. hopefully i can make a trip in february.

Post a Comment